30Discover Scotland ‘The Dunstane way’….with a little Dunstane luxury and a lot of added extras!
If it’s your first time in Scotland or want to explore further afield, then this is the break for you. Take advantage of one of our specially selected tours visiting whichever part of Scotland takes your fancy, then let us look after the rest.
From just £228.00 per person our Discover Scotland Break includes:
- 2 Nights accommodation in one our individually designed Boutique Rooms.
- Full Scottish Breakfast each morning to set you up for your exploring!
- A tour of your choosing from our selection – provided by the highly respected Rabbie’s Small Group Tours. Personally chosen by The Dunstane for their unique and boutique approach to the tours, their guides are knowledgeable and fun. Plus the tours only take up to 16 people – ensuring you have the best experience possible.
- Orkney goodie bag in your room on arrival with specially selected Orcadian treats to give you a taste of what is to come.
- A three course meal in our Skerries Restaurant on one evening, where you can sample the best that Scotland’s larder has to offer.
You can choose from tours to:
- Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands
- Loch Lomond National Park and Stirling Castle
- West Highland Lochs and Castles
- Hadrian’s Wall, Roman Britain and The Scottish Borders (Sat,Sun only)
- St Andrews and the Fishing Villages of Fife
- Discover Malt Whisky (Tues, Thurs and Sat only)
To book a break at The Dunstane, please call reservations on +44 (0) 131 337 6169 or send us an e-mail with your preferred dates, quoting the name of the break you wish to reserve. Or for an even easier option, you can book online.
Why not treat yourselves and add on some extras to your booking?
Just speak to reservations to add another 3 course dinner or luxury hand crafted chocolates, flowers for your loved one or a bottle of Champagne on arrival. You could even upgrade to a Deluxe or Four Poster room and late check out to make the most of your break.
Terms and Conditions
These prices are based on two people sharing a Boutique Double Room. Deluxe and Luxury rooms are available; please speak to reservations for our specially discounted upgrade charges.
Supplements apply to some dishes on our menu.
Prices are not valid during festival period, please contact reservations to get an accurate quote for August and other peak times.
£228.00 rate valid until 30th September 2015. Price from October 2015 will be £198.00 per person.