Experience Scotland the Dunstane way….with a bit of Luxury and a lot of added extras!
If it’s your first time in Edinburgh and Scotland, this is the break for you. Take advantage of one of our specially selected tours of whichever part of Scotland takes your fancy and let us look after the rest.
Our Experience Scotland Break includes:
- A tour of your choosing from our selection – provided by the highly respected Rabbie’s Small Group Tours personally chosen by The Dunstane for their unique and boutique approach to their tours. Their guides are knowledgeable and fun and the tours only take up to 16 people – ensuring you have the best experience possible
- 2 Nights accommodation in one our individually designed Boutique rooms
- Full Scottish Breakfast each morning to set you up for your exploring!
- Orkney goodie bag in your room on arrival with specially selected Orcadian treats to give you a taste of what is to come
- A 3 course dinner from our A la Carte menu on one evening in Skerries where you can sample the best that Scotland’s larder has to offer.
All this is included in our special City Break price from just £198.00 per person
You can choose from tours to:
- Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands
- Loch Lomond National Park and Stirling Castle
- West Highland Lochs and Castles
- Hadrian’s Wall, Roman Britain and The Scottish Borders (Sat,Sun only)
- St Andrews and the Fishing Villages of Fife
- Discover Malt Whisky (Tues, Thurs and Sat only)
These prices are based on two people sharing a Boutique double. Deluxe and Luxury rooms are available; please speak to reservations for our specially discounted upgrade charges.
Why not treat yourselves and add on some extras to your booking?
Speak to reservations and add another 3 course dinner, champagne on arrival, upgrade to a Deluxe or Four Poster room, wine on arrival, luxury handcrafted chocolates, flowers for your loved one or a late check out to make the most of your break.
To book a break at The Dunstane, please call reservations on +44 (0) 131 337 6169 or send us an e-mail with your preferred dates, quoting the name of the break you wish to reserve. Or for an even easier option, you can book online. Please note prices are not valid during festival period, please contact reservations to get an accurate quote for August and other peak times.
£198.00 rate valid until April 30th 2015. Price from May 2015 will be £228.00 per person.