The Dunstane is dedicated to providing the best possible customer service to our new guests as well as our regular visitors. Therefore we are also committed to ensuring that every member of our team carries the same ethos. It is the talent, hard work and commitment of our staff that hold the key to our success. To work for The Dunstane it is essential that you are friendly, approachable and passionate about providing the correct standard of service in whichever department you are in.
If you are interested in working with us on any level please send
your CV to Shirley Mowat.
LOOKING FOR A JOB IN EDINBURGH?
The Dunstane currently has an exciting opportunity for a full time receptionist. The ideal receptionist will go the extra mile and always ensure that excellent customer service is delivered every time.
The role involves taking responsibility for welcoming our guests to the hotel in a friendly and helpful manner.
* You will be required to check in and out our guests ensuring that all requirements are met during their stay.
* You will be expected to be a point of contact for our guests should they have any queries, answering the telephone and providing assistance.
* Carry out all duties as presented on the reception checklists including preparing the end of day, responding to e-mails and answering the telephone.
* Taking reservations and inputting details into the PMS
* Help in the restaurant and bar when required
* Sleepover occasionally when required
* You must be able to provide exceptional hospitality for our guests and be a part of the guest experience.
Experience in a similar quality hotel is preferred but not necessary; however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
To work 5 days per week on various shifts and includes nights and weekends with a competitive wage dependent on your experience and commitment.
If you would like to put yourself forward for this position please apply with CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in and drop a CV off at 4 West Coates.