Work With The Dunstane!
The Dunstane currently has exciting part-time and weekend opportunities available with our Housekeeping and Reception/Reservations departments.
The Dunstane is dedicated to providing the best possible customer service to our new guests as well as our regular visitors. Therefore we are also committed to ensuring that every member of our team carries the same ethos. It is the talent, hard work and commitment of our staff that hold the key to our success. To work for The Dunstane it is essential that you are friendly, approachable and passionate about providing the correct standard of service, whichever department you are in.
The Dunstane Hotel in Haymarket is currently looking for a Full Time Reservationist to join our small team. We are a small boutique hotel in Edinburgh with such a passion for our rooms and making sure our guest experience is the best it can be.
The position would be a salaried position, usually Monday to Friday 10am-7pm although candidates must be willing to change shift times and days occasionally if required. Duties include:
– Answering the telephone and taking reservations. Talking guests through their requirements and upselling appropriately to them
– Answering emails with the same goals as above.
– Inputting direct reservations into our PMS system and allocating online bookings to appropriate rooms in the PMS based on guest requirements and availability.
– Checking correspondence to make sure all has been inputted correctly
– Arrivals checks for the same day and also for days in the future to avoid errors
– Pre stay sales calls to guests to confirm their booking and upsell to them
– Revenue duties to assist the hotel manager such as checking rates, using rate shopping tools, helping to design offers and packages and using the channel manager system and PMS for spot checks.
The successful candidate will be reliable and punctual with an excellent telephone manner (outgoing, friendly and approachable).
Experience is desirable in the hospitality industry, preferably in a reservations/reception/front office role.
If you wish to apply please send your CV and cover letter.
If you have not heard from us within 14 days then your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.